In this video, Erin Bried teaches us how to make homemade kettle corn. The ingredients you need for this are: 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of oil and a dash of vanilla. First, pour your kernels, sugar, vanilla and vegetable oil into a popcorn pan and put it over heat. Crank the popcorn wheel and wait until it's all the way popped. You can now take it immediately off of the heat and pour it onto a baking sheet to cool off. After it cools, enjoy and store in a cool place and eat whenever you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades