Watch this quick video to learn how to make your own low carbohydrate protein bar. Here's what you need to do to make your own low carb protein bar: Ingredients: 50 grams of hazelnut butter, 25 grams of whey protein isolate, 40ml of heavy cream Splenda (optional). Mix the butter and whey till dry. Add 40 ml cream and mix well. Shape into a bar and enjoy. This recipe has about 30 grams of protein and 3.5 grams of carbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades