Ever have those days when you're really low on time and want to eat healthy food but don't have many ingredients or time to spending cooking? Then this is the perfect recipe for you. All you need to prepare a delicious Indian-inspired vegetarian meal is some peas and basmati rice.
By cooking the ingredients in a pressure cooker, you can reduce the time it takes for everything to steam and become soft and tender.
1 cup of basmate rice - soaked for an hour
1/4 cup of oil
1/2 cup of frozen peas
1 Teaspoon of salt
1 samll bay leaf
1 Black Cardimom, Badi Illaichi
Pinch of cumin seeds - zeera
1/2 tea spoon of garlic and ginger minced
1 cup of water boiled
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades