This video shows how to make Trail Oatmeal for camping or hiking. In a Ziploc bag put some dehydrated fruit with cinnamon and a dash of salt added. In another bag put some quick cooking oatmeal, wheat germ, Fiber-sure, and brown sugar. Put the fruit packet in with the oatmeal packet, add a packet of peanut butter, and it's ready to go. When you're ready to cook it, heat about a cup and a half of water and add the fruit and seasoning packet to the water. When it boils add the dry ingredients, cover and let it cook for a minute. Then mix in the peanut butter, and you have a nutritious and easy to make bowl of oatmeal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades