In this video the recipe of Peas Pulao has been demonstrated. Peas pulao is made out of Basmati rice and it has to be soaked for about 30 minutes. For this, you need to first add oil in a pan and add bay leaf and seeds. Then add some sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Next add the peas and fry further. Then add water. Water has to be double the quantity of rice. So if 1 cup of rice is taken, then 2 cups of water would be required. Add the rice and salt. Then cover the pan and cook on high flame till water evaporates. After 10 minutes open the lid and stir the rice and then cook for about 7-8 minutes on low flame. The Peas pulao is ready to be served hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades