This video shows you how to make pancakes from scratch for one person in five minutes. In a medium size bowl you will put in 3/4 cups of flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Use a fork or whisk to mix the ingredients together. Add more flour to thicken the batter. Bubbles in batter show that the baking soda is not too old. Put oil in a skillet on medium heat. Pour in the batter. Flip the pancakes in 3-5 minutes when the batter stops bubbling. The pancakes will be done in about 2-3 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades