In this tutorial, we learn how to make the perfect crab fried rice. First, you will need a cup and half of cold cooked basmati rice, meat from 2 crabs, 2 large eggs, spring onions (cut into strips), crushed garlic, 2 tbsp yellow bean sauce, 2 tbsp light soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Now, combine 1/4 c water with bean sauce, soy sauce, sugar, white pepper, and salt. Mix together until well combined and dissolved, then scramble the eggs in a hot frying pan with butter. Set these aside, then fry garlic in another pan with oil. After this, add in seasoning sauce and fry until bubbling. Now, add in the rice to the pan and coat with the seasoning sauce using a spatula. Add in the crab meat after this, then incorporate with the rice. To finish, add in the eggs and onions, then cook for 30 more seconds and serve while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades