In this video, we learn how to make the perfect rice in an cast iron skillet. First, place 1 cup of basmati rice into the skillet with 1 and 1/2 cup of water. Now, add in 1 tsp of butter and 1/2 tsp of salt into the skillet and turn it on high heat, and let it come to a simmer. Once it starts to simmer, stir it and turn the heat to low, then cover it. Let it sit for 20 minutes, and don't uncover it while you're waiting. When the 20 minutes is up, remove the lid for three seconds, then place the lid back on for an additional five minutes. Serve alone or with your favorite dish and you have delicious rice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades