In this video from NinjaSushiNewOrleans we learn how to make perfect sushi rice. Momo from Ninja Restaurant shows us how. You will need a rice cooker, a bowl, paddle, and a hand held fan or piece of cardboard. You will also need 4 cups of Tamaki Gold rice and 1 cup of sushi vinegar. You want to wash your rice very gently. Drain water for about 15 minutes. Now put rice in rice cooker and 4 cups of water. When the rice is ready put it all in rice bowl. Mix in the 1 cup of vinegar. Make sure the rice does not stick together. It is best to use a slicing motion. Cool off after you mix in the vinegar using the fan or piece of cardboard for about 10 minutes. Room temperature is best for this. Now it's ready to be used for sushi!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades