1. The ingredients (servers 2 or 3)for this are: Rice - 1 1/2 US cup, Water - 1 2/3 US cup (400 ml), Kombu kelp (spice). For dressing, Vinegar - 1/5 US cup (43 ml), Sugar - 2 tablespoon, Salt - 1/2 tablespoon.
2. Now in the 400 ml of water soak Kombu kelp for 1 hour.
3. Now take the rice in a large pan. Wash it well for more than 4 times.
4. Drain the rice in a sieve for 30 minutes.
5. Now in the large pan, transfer the soaked rice and pour the Kombu kelp water.
5. Cook the rice in medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and allow it to cool with the covered lid.
7. Meantime, prepare the vinegar for dressing.
8. Heat a pan, pour the vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix well and do not allow it to boil.
9. Now pour the vinegar in the rice and mix well.
10. Delicious Sushi Rice is ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.