In this video, we learn how to make pina colada pancakes for breakfast! You will need: 1 1/3 c pancake mix, 1/2 c coconut milk, 1/3 c syrup from can of pineapple chunks, 1 c canned chunk pineapple. To make the syrup you will need: 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp rum, 1/3 c maple syrup and sweetened coconut flakes. To make the batter, mix all of your ingredients for batter together except for the pineapple. Now, throw the batter onto a hot surface and place the pineapple in while it's cooking. To make the syrup, combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook until combined. Once the pancakes are finished serve with shredded coconut and your syrup and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades