In this tutorial, we learn how to make pinto beans to compliment your BBQ meal. To start, soak 3-4 lbs of beans overnight in a large pot. The next day, add in 1 lb of chopped bacon, 2 qt beef broth, 1 qt chicken broth, 20 oz can diced tomatoes, chopped yellow onion, 1 tbsp chili powder, a dash of liquid smoke salt, and Lawry's salt. Place this on the stove on medium low heat with a top on for 3-4 hours until the beans are tender, then remove from heat and let the mixture set for around 10 minutes. When finished, serve and enjoy your delicious pinto beans!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades