In this video, Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shows you to make a great gluten-free raw granola, which is then topped with raw almond milk. She starts out by showing you have to make the almond milk by putting the almonds and water mixture into the blender. After she strains the milk and you are left with almond milk, which lasts up to five days in the refrigerator. Next she shows you how to prepare the gluten-free granola. She combines three different nuts and a date mixture into the food processor. Then she puts the granola into a bowl and tops it with the almond milk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades