Chef Elaina Love teaches how to make a delicious raw vegan corn tortillas. Ingredients : corn, hemp seeds, pine nuts, soaked almonds, golden flax seeds, a clove of garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric. Put all the ingredients in a blender. Put a little bit of water and blend it 'till smooth and creamy. Put it in a mixing bowl and add the golden flax seeds. Mix. Pour the batter on a tray. Shape the way You want it. Put it inside the dehydrator. If You follow these steps. You'll be able to make Your own healthy raw vegan corn tortillas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades