In order to make a Simple Polenta with Cauliflower, you will need the following ingredients: 4 cups of water, polenta, salt, cauliflower, 2 lbs raw cauliflower, 1 1/3 cup of polenta, 2 cups of mozzarella, 3 cups of marinara, ¬º cup of bread crumbs, 2 T. Parmesan cheese, ¬O tsp salt, and ¬º tsp of pepper.
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, while you pour 2 cups of cold water into a bowl. Add polenta, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese to the cold water. Mix well. Stir into the boiling water. Stir constantly for approximately 5 minutes. Pour into a baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray. Top with cauliflower. Top with 1 ¬O cup of marinara sauce. Then, add a layer of cheese. Then, add a layer of breadcrumbs. Repeat the layers. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Sprinkle on 2 T. of Parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Allow it to cool for a few minutes, before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades