In this video, Arya shows how to make homemade simple oatmeal. You will need steel cut oats, a bowl, hot water, nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, frozen berries, honey and a spoon for this! First add a scoop of steel cut oats to a bowl and add cinnamon, cardamom, coriander and nutmeg. Then, add hot water and put it into the microwave for 4:44 at 30% power. Once it's finish, take it out of the microwave (it will be hot). You can now add frozen berries, honey and milk to your oatmeal. Let it cool until it's ready to eat. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades