This video describes how to prepare the tapioca sago. First take 2 cups of tapioca and wash, drain and soak in ¬O cup of water. Soak it for two hours minimum. Then the tapioca will become softer and become larger in size. Next take a pan and take 2 table spoons of oil and one table spoon of oil in that heat it for a while. Next ¬O teaspoons of cumin seeds then add green chilies and then add 2 table spoons of peanuts. Once the peanuts are fried, add the slices of potato. Next add the ¬º spoons of salt and wait until the potatoes are tender. Next add two tablespoons of sugar in tapioca that you already have soaked earlier and add one cup of roasted peanut powder, and one tea spoon of salt in that and mix it well. Then add lemon juice in that and mix it again well and add all the tapioca in the pan. Next low the flame and cover the pan with a lid. Next add cilantro leaves to that mixture. Next add 1/3 cup of shredded coconut and wait up to 2 or 3 minutes. That‚Äôs it. The delicious tapioca sago is ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades