In this video, Bhavna shows us how to make tofu stir fry. You will need: 1/4 c soy sauce (low sodium), 1/3 cup chile-garlic sauce, 2 tbsp dark sesame oil, 14 oz extra-firm tofu (cubed and drained), 5 green onions (chopped), 1/4 c nonfat yogurt, 2 tbsp lemon juice. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame oil. Now, heat a skillet over medium heath. Grab your oil mix and dip the tofu into it, then place in the skillet and cook for 10 minutes, or until it's brown. Once finished, let the mixture cool for 10 minutes then add in green onions, yogurt and lemon juice. Serve when finished and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades