To make Sushi rice you'll need two cups of cold water, two cups of short grain rice, 1/4th cup of rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon each of sugar and a teaspoon of salt. You'll also need a small sauce pan, a rice cooker, a wooden spatula, a wooden sushi bowl, and a hand fan. First you will wash the rice until the water becomes cloudy and drain it, repeating this process three or four times until the water is clear. Let the rice soak for 30 minutes. Now you prepare your sushi vinegar on the stove pouring the vinegar, sugar and salt in a sauce pan on medium, whisking it until everything dissolves. Remember not to let the water boil because it will spoil it. Let your rice cook for 15-20 minutes then pour it into your bowl. Pour the vinegar mixture over the rice using the spatula after to spread it evenly around the bowl. Then you cover the rice with a damp tea towel until you are ready to use it in your recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades