In this video, we learn how to make Thai shrimp fried rice. First, heat your wok up to medium high, then add in olive oil. Next, add in garlic and shallots that have been shopped, then stir them around. After this, add in chopped red chili, then your shrimp. Stir this together quickly and cook until the shrimp is fully cooked. After this, add in fish sauce and mix together. Next, add in an egg, then add in your rice and stir together. To finish, add in soy sauce, basil, and salt. Stir this together once more, then when it's finished, serve on a plate and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades