In this tutorial, we learn how to make Thai sticky rice. First, soak your rice for a minimum of two hours or overnight in water. Make sure the water covers the rice by an inch or more. After the rice has soaked, fill a pot with two inches of water, then place your rice into a steam basket. After this, place the pot on medium heat and bring it to a boil. Then, place your basket on top of the pot with the rice inside of it and then place a lid over the basket. Let this steam for around 10 minutes, then flip it and let it cook for 5 minutes on the other side. When finished, enjoy hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades