This a video which explains who to make treacle flapjack. To make the flapjacks requires 250g of unsalted butter, 250g of light soft brown sugar, 1 pinch of salt 175g black treacle and 500g of porridge oats. She first puts butter into a saucepan, roughly chopped, then adding the sugar and pinch of salt. She uses a scale to measure the 175 grams of treacle syrup. She then heats the mixture on a stove, waiting for the butter to melt. Once the butter is melted, the mixture is poured into the oats. The entire mixture with the oats is then mixed. Make sure all the oats are coated with treacle. It is then poured into a baking tin, with wax paper. It is then pressed so that it is level in the tin. It is easier to do the pressing with a pallet knife. It needs to be well compacted so the flap jacks will hold together. She then places the flapjacks in a 180 degree centigrade oven for 40 minutes. She then cuts the flapjacks into 16 fingers and leaves them to cool. Once they are cold they can be taken out of the tin and broken into pieces. The pancakes can be kept for 4-5 days in an airtight container and freeze as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades