Joni Marie Newman shows how to make a vegan style bacon and egg breakfast burger. Crumble some extra firm tofu in a bowl, and flavor it with mustard, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, and some fake bacon bits. Mix all the ingredients together, then add flour until it reaches a sticky consistency so it will stick together when you form the patties.
Heat some oil in the pan and fry the patties on both sides until they are nice and crispy. These are great served on English muffins, or with hash browns and ketchup, and they keep well so you can make them ahead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades