This video shows us an unusual method for making Buckwheat Millet Coconut Waffles. The batter for these waffles is made without flour, but with actual grains - millet and buckwheat.
In the blender put a cup of each of the grains and two and half cups of milk and let this sit for about four hours to soften the grains. When it‚Äôs nice and soft blend it, then add some shredded coconut, sea salt, cinnamon, ground coriander, some butter, an egg or egg replacement, and baking powder, and continue blending the ingredients together.
Pour the batter into the waffle maker, let it cook, add syrup, and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades