Nothing is better in the morning than homemade pancakes or waffles. Hoffman kitchen shares a family recipe, tried and true, for making pancake or waffle batter. Ingredients are given verbally as well as written in caption so there is no confusion. However, the viewer watches the chef use his own estimates and make decisions as he goes along, so it is clear exact amounts are not really necessary. The base of this waffle or pancake batter is Bisquick mix, which speeds up the process. Instructions about using a waffle maker are an added bonus, teaching the viewer how to fill a waffle maker, how long to cook the waffles and what to do if the waffles stick. Happy eating!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades