In this video, we learn how to make yellow rice. Start off by chopping up a jalape–o pepper, a potato, and grab frozen peas. Next, prepare your traditional spices, which include: paprika, garlic, curry, and salt. Now, heat up all your ingredients in a large pot and let simmer. after the garlic starts to brown, add in your vegetables into the pot and mix together. After this, add in your rice to the pot and keep mixing. Now, place water into the pot and throw everything into a pressure cooker. Let it cook until the rice is tender, then you will be ready to enjoy your delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades