In this tutorial, we learn how to make kettle corn. First, prepare a large pot by adding 1/4 c vegetable oil and 3 popcorn kernels. Place the cover on the pot and when those kernels pop, you will know your oil is hot enough. Make sure the pot is placed over a medium high heat while you are doing this. When the oil is hot enough, add 1/2 c popping corn and 1/2 c plain sugar. After this, place the pot on the heat for three seconds, then remove it and shake it for three seconds. This will keep the sugar and the corn from sticking. When finished cooking, add butter and shake the popcorn one more time, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades