This is a demonstration of how to check rice proportions with our finger where you want to make rice without using a measuring pot.
Step 1 : Take a vessel and point the forefinger in such a way it touches the bottom of the vessel.
step 2 : Now pour rice into the vessel until the first joint if the in depth finger.
Step 3 : Take the vessel to the tap and allow water to run until the level in the vessel reaches the second joint of the finger.
Step 4 : Thus, double the proportion of water in rice without using a measuring cup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades