In this video,we learn how to make pan toasted millet. You will need 1 c water for 1/2 c millet. Grab a pot and turn it on high heat. Add your millet and keep stirring continuously so it doesn't burn. It will start to turn a golden brown color and you will smell a nutty flavor coming from them. After it is completely toasted, add in your water and stir the mixture until it boils. Add in cinnamon and any other flavors or items you prefer in the millet. Stir again and put the lid on, then turn it on simmer and leave it for 25 minutes. When you come back it will be finished and ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades