Chef Daisy teaches you the secrets of preparing Chinese sticky rice in simple steps. First soak the Chinese rice in water with some salt for an hour. Now use two leaves to make a cup shape, add some rice, pork, egg yolk, dry shrimp, Chinese sausage, chestnut, mushroom, green beans and finally some more rice on top. Use two more sticky rice leaves to finish the packing and tie it up two water grass. Repeat the same to make more packs, put it into water boiling at 100 degrees and cook for 4 hours to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades