This video demonstrates how to prepare a Brown Rice Medley. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: green lentils, brown rice, wild rice, and yellow and green split peas. You can find these ingredients in the bulk section, at the grocery store. You will want to combine them in equal parts in a container. Extract 2 cups of the combined mixture. Soak it in water. Let it sit for 6-12 hours. Rinse well. Drain. Add 2 cups of water. Cook in a steamer/rice cooker. Allow it to cook for 1 hour. Serve. You may use this rice as a base for numerous other rice casserole dishes, by simply adding your favorite ingredient(s).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades