In order to properly measure flour with a scale, you will need the following: flour, a scoop, and a scale. Scales are the most accurate way of measuring flour for baking. Kitchen scales have a "Tare" button. This allows you to zero out the scale, when you put a container on it, allowing you to subtract the weight of a bowl or container. The "Unit" button changes the measurements from standard to metric. Do not pack the flour into the measuring cup. It is not supposed to be compressed. Use a scoop. Allow air to get into the measuring cup or bowl. This will allow you to use professional baking recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades