In this video, we learn how to roast chestnuts in your oven. First, place some cold water in a large pot, then drop in your chestnuts. After this, let these come to a boil after turning the heat on. Once this turns into a roaring boil, turn the heat off and let these sit for 20 minutes. After this, turn the oven on to 425 degrees. From here, drain the nuts in the sink but don't dry them. Place them onto a baking dish with foil and then place them in the oven for 25-30 minutes. When finished, let these cool and then enjoy eating them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades