Cooking quinoa is similar to preparing cous cous. Both are grains and both will soak up the water or broth you place them in to become warm and fluffy. If you have never had quinoa before, you should definitely give it a try. This delicious grain is one of the most healthy things you can feed your family.
Quinoa is a grain renowned for its protein content, with a complete set essential amino acids and a good amount iron, quinoa is a healthaliciousness staple that is a snap to make. For this recipe we will need one cup of quinoa and two cups of water. It will serve 2-4 people.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades