This video shows how to toast pumpkin seeds whose flavor is greatly enhanced by the toasting process. They are also very nutritious and add texture to meals. You don't need any oil as pumpkins have their own oil. You will need a hot skillet and a cup full of pumpkins which will pop as they heat. Once they are toasted brown they can be put in a container with tamari soy sauce. This is a film clip from the narrator's own kitchen and you can see how they could be used on salads, stews, pasta dishes to give extra texture and flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades