Don't throw out your pumpkin seeds, toast them for a wonderful snack! This video shows the simple steps to making toasted pumpkin seeds. Cut open your pumpkin and scrape out the seeds. Make sure to rinse them well to get rid of the pumpkin guts. Next prepare a brine of 1 quart water and a quarter cup of salt. Soak the seeds for twenty four hours and drain them well. You'll be coating the seeds with a bit of vegetable oil and salt for flavor. Last they are toasted in the oven for about twenty minutes. Makes a great snack that kids love, on their own or mixed into a snack mix.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades