In this video, we learn how to toast walnuts to place into your favorite recipes. First, you want to put the walnuts on a single layer of a baking sheet so they bake nice and evenly. Now, place the walnuts in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 7-10 minutes until they are golden brown. When finished, remove from the oven and let these cool. You can now place these walnuts into any recipe you like! This will bring out the most flavor that is in your walnuts and taste much better than using un-toasted walnuts in your recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades