Firstly, keep the bowl over the stove and heat the oil, poured inside the bowl. Here, the Oil is poured underneath so that rice does not stick to the bottom and also the rice will taste good. The washed rice is dropped into the cooker, here 1 pound of rice is been cooked and 1.5 pound of water is poured. Boil it on a medium-high temperature (boiling takes about 3-5minutes). The cooking process takes about 20minutes, while cooking, stir it in between so that the rice does not stick to the bottom. After that turn the fire a low as possible, and then cover the bowl and change the side of the bowl every 5 minutes. This step is done so that heat gets spread on all sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades