In this video, we learn how to make Thai curry with tofu and mushrooms. You will need: 12 oz firm drained tofu, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 sliced medium onion, 1 lb fresh mushrooms, 1 can coconut milk, 3/4 c vegetable broth, 2-3 tsp green curry paste, 2 tsp grated lime rind, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 2 c halved green beans, 1/3 c diced red pepper, 2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp lime juice, 2 sliced green onions, and 2 c hot jasmine rice. First, cut tofu into cubes, then place in a wok with oil and onion for 5 minutes, or until brown. Next, add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes before adding in coconut milk, broth, curry paste, lime rind, and fish sauce. After this boils, add in green beans and reduce to medium. Cook until beans are tender, then add in red pepper and cook until sauce is thick. After this, add in the lime juice and sugar, then stir and serve over the hot rice, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades