In this video, Kevin and Annmarie Gianni show us how to make almond yogurt. The raw almonds need to be blanched first to remove any bacteria. This is done by pouring boiling water over them for a few seconds. To make the almond milk, put the almonds into the blender and add water, using three parts water to one part almonds. Add a little honey or any sweetener that you like. Blend it and then filter it through a nut milk bag. The mixture needs to be lukewarm so heat it a little on the stove if necessary. Next add the yogurt culture starter and mix gently.
Now pour it into the yogurt maker jars and let it ferment in the yogurt maker for eight hours; then remove the jars and refrigerate for another five hours. After that it needs to be drained through a piece of cheesecloth for an hour to separate the yogurt from the water. Finally, add some cinnamon, vanilla powder, and some honey or syrup if you like it sweeter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades