In order to make Sticky Rice, for your favorite Thai recipes, you will need the following: a strainer, a medium sized pot, sticky rice, Measure 1/2 cup of sticky rice. Allow it to sit in water for one hour or two hours. The longer you leave it in the water the faster it will cook. Strain the rice. Place the strainer over the top of the medium pot that has been filled with water. Allow the water to boil. Cover the rice with a lid. Check it after 10 minutes. Flip it over. It is done, when it becomes transparent, and it is at the right consistency. Continue checking it every 3 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades