Granola is delicious but the store bought kind is usually high in fat and full of preservatives. In this two part video, learn how to make your own healthier granola bars at home. These bars make great breakfasts, snacks, and fit perfectly in bag lunches.
You Will Need:
*2 Cups of Rolled Oats
*1/2 Cup of Ground Flax Meal
*1 Cup of Flour
*1/3 cup of brown sugar
*1 teaspoon of baking soda
*2/3 cup of butter, melted
*1/2 cup of honey
*1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
*2 Cups of refrigerated miniature chocolate chips (semisweet)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease large pan.
Mix dry ingredients except for refrigerated chocolate chips.
Add extract, butter, and honey. Mix well.
Add Chocolate chips.
Add mixture to pan and press firmly and completely flat.
Bake in oven for 12-15 mins.
Let cool till warm and then cut. DO NOT REMOVE FROM PAN.
Let cool till completely room temperature before removing bars from pan and storing in containers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades