In order to prepare Creamy Polenta with Parmesan and Sausage, you will need the following ingredients: polenta, black pepper, butter, water, Parmesan cheese, and sausage.
Combine 1 cup of water and 1 cup of polenta in a large pot. Whisk together until well blended. Then, place the pot on the stove. Cook over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Stir occasionally. You may need to add additional water as you cook it. You should taste it periodically to see if it is done. It may look done long before it actually is. Use tasting and texture to determine if it is done.
Cook a couple of sausages. Add Parmesan and butter to the polenta. Add a dash of black pepper. Serve with sausage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades